With the purpose of supporting students in higher studies, Johns Hopkins University is offering the Austrian Marshall Plan Foundation Fellowship for brilliant students.
For this study award, all doctorate and post-doctorate students are eligible to apply. The program is open to support all candidates from Austrian institutions as well as other nationalities to study in the United States.
Worthy opportunity to get a monthly stipend of $5000 for higher education from Johns Hopkins University, USA
User Review( votes)
Johns Hopkins University was established in 1876, is a private research university in the USA. The university has been ranked by numerous major education publications as among the top universities in the world.
Why at Johns Hopkins University? JHU aim is to make scholars, strong, bright, useful, and true. The university presents new opportunities for students to enable them to discover their true competencies.
Application Deadline: 30 March 2020
- University or Organization: Johns Hopkins University
- Department: School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) in Washington, D.C.
- Course Level: Doctorate and post-doctorate
- Award: $5,000 monthly stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorships are awarded for the doctorate and post-doctorate study.
- Admissible Criteria: All doctorate and post-doctorate students are eligible to apply for this study grant.
- Strong preference will be given to qualified and competitive candidates from Austrian institutions, although the Fellowship is open to candidates of other nationalities as well.
- Applicants must have demonstrated research capacity, be fluent in English, and be eligible for a J-1 visa.
- Preference will be given to those who are no more than 6 years beyond completing their dissertation, although others are also eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students must need to take admission at Johns Hopkins University, after taking admission they will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a letter supporting the application, curriculum vitae, A 3 to 5-page double-spaced statement that proposes a research project, two sealed letters of recommendation attesting to the applicant’s professional competence.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying students need to check the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must be fluent in English, and have any certificate of their English proficiency.
The applicant is responsible for collecting all materials and submitting them as one packet to:
Austrian Marshall Plan Foundation Fellowship
Attn: Jason Moyer
Foreign Policy Institute
School for Advanced International Studies
Johns Hopkins University
1717 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, 8th floor
Washington, DC 20036
The scholar will get a monthly stipend of up to $5,000. Applicants will also receive all the following:
- An office with a computer
- Internet access and voicemail
- Access to Johns Hopkins University libraries and other facilities.