The De Montfort University (DMU) is pleased to announce DMU Graduate School – Full Bursary PhD Positionscommencing October 2018. These are available to pursue Ph.D. program.
DMU keen to welcome new students to their growing cohort of research pupils across the University, from Fashion and Design to Pharmaceuticals, through to Robotics and Cyber Security to Art and Architecture, and much more besides.
Wonderful Ph.D. Scholarships for International Students.
User Review( votes)
The De Montfort University is a public university in the city of Leicester, England. The UK Department of Education awarded the institution a ‘Gold’ rating in the 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework, describing teaching as being “consistently outstanding” and “of the highest quality found in the UK Higher Education sector”.
Why at De Montfort University- DMU has invested heavily to develop a beautiful campus with a mix of traditional and modern study spaces.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Home/EU and International candidates are eligible to apply.
- These are awarded within the faculties of Arts, Design and Humanities, Business and Law, Health and Life Sciences, Technology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications should be submitted via e-mail to different faculties.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit a copy of your qualifications, copy of your English language certificate, copy of your passport, 1 reference for undergraduate study/ 2 references for postgraduate study,
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
- Prospective Ph.D. researchers are invited to apply for:
- Full bursary awards (covers Home/EU fees and stipend of £14,296)
- Fees only awards for Home/EU applicants
- Fees only prize for International applicants