De Montfort University is pleased to announce its Square Mile International funding for the academic year 2018-2019. This entire scholarship is available to pursue a master’s degree program to an outstanding student.
This support will allow a talented international student to provide enthusiasm for self-service in his personal skills and class-mile project, which will benefit from first-class postgraduate education.
User Review( votes)
The university offers more than 300 courses in the foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate, many of which provide professional recognition.
Why at De Montfort Universit- DMU has invested heavily to develop a beautiful campus with a mix of traditional and modern study places. More than 170 courses are recognized by professional bodies, which means that students can get significant discounts from professional qualifications after graduation.
Application Deadline: Closed
- International applicants are eligible to apply for this application program.
- The grant is available for pursuing a master degree program.
- Scholarship offer holders for the following master’s courses are eligible to apply.
- Programs will be awarded in Faculty of Art, Design and Humanities, Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health and Life Sciences, Faculty of Technology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online. To apply, please complete the application web form below.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the 500-word statement, Evidence of commitment to volunteer for the Square Mile project while at DMU.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have the education summary should include qualifications or results achieved to date, including awarding institution and GPA achieved, also have First class bachelor’s degree or equivalent, already achieved or expected.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have an IELTS of 5.5 (with 5.5 in each component) or equivalent to gain admission at postgraduate level.
The award will cover tuition fees, one return flight to the UK and back and a monthly living allowance.