In order to help students who are facing financial difficulties in paying for their education, the United Yacht Sales has introduced the Do The Right Thing Scholarships. All interested students can apply for the academic year 2022-2023.
All domestic, international, and undocumented students are eligible to make applications for this scholarship. This scholarship award of $1,500 can be used towards the cost of any degree programme in an American university or college.
User Review( votes)
United Yacht Sales has the largest network of buyers and sellers worldwide than any other brokerage firm in the industry. It is the largest yacht brokerage firm in the world with over 175 yacht brokers.
United Yacht Sales, established in 2002 by Peter Schmidt, is a 40+ year marine industry veteran with a different vision for his yacht brokerage firm. It relies on their integrity, personalized customer service, and the mantra of ‘Doing The Right Thing, Even When It’s Hard’.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2021
- University or Organization: United Yacht Sales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: An undergraduate or graduate degree programme in any American university or college of choice can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to follow the application procedures of the university or college they wish to join. Scholarship applications must be submitted here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are will need a 500- 1,000-word essay answering the question – Elaborate on a time in your life where you have had to do the right thing, even when it’s been hard, and a proof of enrolment – a transcript, class schedule, or tuition bill to make this application.
- Admission Requirements: Entry and academic requirements of the university or college applied to must be met.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements of their host institutions must be fulfilled. IELTS and TOEFL are most commonly accepted by American universities or colleges.
The selected students will be given $1,500 towards the expenses, including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board, of studying an undergraduate or graduate programme in US by the United Yacht Sales.