Enhance your potential by gaining practical knowledge and experience with the help of the Graduate Assistantships offered at the Concordia University Wisconsin in the USA. Interested candidates make their applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
This opportunity can be viewed as financial assistance for international as well as American graduate students at CUW. Selected graduate students will be offered a job in one of the departments and will have to work 20 hours per week to receive a monthly grant of $1,000.
User Review( votes)
Concordia University Wisconsin is a private Lutheran university and higher education community-ranked 258th in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities. The university is highly committed to helping students develop in mind, body, and spirit for service to Christ in the Church and the world.
Why study at Concordia University Wisconsin? Concordia University is known to be a learning community at the junction of knowledge and Christian faith that educates students for lives of leadership and service, uniquely developing people to step out into the world ready to make an uncommon impact.
Application Deadline: 1st May 2022
- University or Organization: Concordia University Wisconsin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: American and international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate programmes of choice available at CUW are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be ready to work 20 hours per week for one calendar year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their graduate admission application online. To be considered for the position of graduate assistant, applicants must submit the supporting documents before the application deadline.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Graduate Assistantships Application Form – can be obtained by contacting the respective department
- Letters of recommendation
- Cover letter addressing the Graduate Assistantship
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have GPA equivalency of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 61
- Duolingo – 100
The chosen candidates will be given a monthly salary of $1,000, with which they can cover tuition fees and other expenses of their graduate study at CUW.