Tehran University of Medical Sciences is inviting applications from international applicants for Doctor of Medicine Programs. TUMS offers two types of scholarships such as Type C and Type B awards for the duration of at least 7 years.
Access to TUMS is given without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, barrier or national origin. TUMS enters the field of study and degree and when they are applicable. Applicants should indicate their interest in a major and degree. Residency and fellowship programs are also provided to international students.
Great platform for students to achieve Doctor of Medicine Scholarships at Tehran University of Medical Sciences.
User Review( vote)
TUMS School of Medicine accepts highly qualified graduates of top schools around the world. They educate future medical doctors, dentists, pharmacists and health scientists to work in different communities.
Why at Tehran University- The vision of this university is to become an internationally recognized university which will attract international applicants, scholars, and researchers around the world.
Application Deadline: June 31, October 31, 2020
- International applicants can apply for these Medicine education study.
- Positions are open for pursuing Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Program.
Candidates must possess the minimum qualifications to be eligible for the Doctor of Medicine grants
- TUMS School of Dentistry accepts highly qualified graduates of top schools around the world.
- This program is for the pupils who wish to start their studies in September 2017.
How to Apply:
- How to apply: To participate, Interested candidates can apply online. Below applicants can read explanations on how to prepare some of the requirements. It is recommended that they follow these points and suggestions in order to make sure that their application documents are suitable and satisfactory.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit CV, Motivation Letter, Personal and Contact Information, including Name, gender, nationality, telephone/cell phone number, complete postal address, email address, etc.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a minimum band score of 5.5 in IELTS, or its equivalent TOEFL iBT (minimum 69) or TOEFL PBT (minimum 525), is an admission requirement here at TUMS
- Language Requirement: The English language is is highly recommended that they provide the score of any standardized English language test they have taken in this section. Write their TOEFL and IELTS scores in this part, providing the score of each test section, i.e. Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing.
TUMS provides all holders with computer labs, library, and Wi-Fi Internet access at the dormitories, as well as a partial lunch plan. If applicants apply for TUMS type C scholarship and they are accepted, TUMS provides them with:
- Free-of-charge accommodation,
- Free-of-charge registration,
- Free first transport from the airport in Tehran,
- Free health & sports insurance,
- Free Persian language classes for learners who are interested or required to attend the classes.
- All of the above-mentioned facilities (excluding education fee) which totally cost $5,766 will be paid by TUMS. TUMS provides them with free-of-charge accommodation, free health & sports insurance, free Persian language classes for applicants who are interested or required to attend the classes. All of the above-mentioned facilities which totally cost $5,691 will be paid by TUMS. Again, candidates are required to pay only their tuition fees every year. Education fee, living expenses, and travel tickets will not be covered by this application .