In collaboration with FIU, the Université Aube Nouvelle is now accepting applications for doctoral studies scholarships. These opportunities are within the Framework of FIU’s African Graduate Students Initiative (AGSI) coordinated by Dr. Lakhdar Boukerrou, Co-Director International Program at the Institute of Water and Environment.
Florida International University is a metropolitan public research university in Greater Miami, Florida. FIU has two major campuses in Miami-Dade County, with its main campus in University Park.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: The priority fields of study include: Public Administration, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Earth and Environmental Science and Africa and African Diaspora Studies.
- Award: A 20% discount on course fees is offered to U-AUBEN students.
- Nationalities: The studentships are open to international students from Africa.
- Number of Awards: these endowments, of which there are 15 open positions, promote cross-cultural research and collaboration and are open to African students.
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are open to international students from Africa
- Entrance Requirements:
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Required application materials:
- Statement of Purpose
- Copies of transcript(s)
- Bachelors transcript
- Masters transcript
- Copies of diploma(s)
- Copy of Bachelors Diploma
- Copy of Masters Diploma
- Three (3) recommendation letters
- By 2 professors
- By a university authority where the student is registered
- A copy of your passport
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent via email.