The University of Sussex is inviting highly motivated candidates to apply for the Susan Richmond Scholarship. This scholarship is available for a female UK, EU or international students.
The scholarship program is available for master’s degree programs and offers a tuition fee reduction of £ 10,000.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sussex is a public research university in Falmer, Sussex, England. Its campus is located in the South Downs National Park and is a short distance away from Central Brighton.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Scholarship Award: £10,000 tuition fee reduction.
- Nationalities: Female UK, EU and international students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: There is only one scholarship available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Female UK, EU and international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must have received and accepted an offer of a full-time place on one of the following Master’s courses in SPRU: Energy Policy MSc, Project Management MSc, Science and Technology Policy MSc, Strategic Innovation Management MSc and Sustainable Development MSc. Students must also:
Be a woman returning to higher education after at least three years away from a study
Have a first-class undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification.
How to Apply
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide a statement of academic interests to support your application.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.