The University of Auckland is pleased to offer a number of scholarships for domestic and international students. These grants are open for students to undertake doctoral study in New Zealand.
The purpose of these awards is to provide support for doctoral study in the various fields at the University of Auckland. Programs are available for PhD, DClinPsy or the research component of an approved doctorate.
Exceptional Scholarships for International Students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Auckland is the highest-ranked New Zealand university in the main world university rankings systems. The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities for the students.
Why study at the University of Auckland? The mission of the University is to be a research-led, international university, recognized for excellence in teaching, learning, research, creative work, and administration, for the significance of its contributions to the advancement of knowledge and its commitment to serving its local, national and international communities.”
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for these scholarships
- These will be available for full-time enrollment in the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy, Doctor of Clinical Psychology or the research component of another approved doctorate.
- The free study may also be available to domestic holders for whom socially compelling reasons make part-time enrolment preferable.
- Domestic and international pupils will be required to enrol within 3 and within 6 months respectively of the date of their unconditional program offer, otherwise, the study offer will lapse. Awardees must also meet all requirements of their admission and study offer before any payments will be made.
- Domestic and international candidates are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants do not need to apply for this study or complete an online application form, it is awarded on the recommendation of the relevant Faculty or the University of Auckland Committee.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the academic transcript, Certificates, etc.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The University of Auckland Doctoral award provides Up to $28,984.50 pa for 2022 plus compulsory fees and international health insurance (see Reg. 2). Available to domestic students and domestic fee-paying international students.
Application Deadline: No application required. You can apply for a PhD programme at any time: there is no set deadline and intake is on a rolling basis.