The call for admissions is now open for doctoral degree programs at the School of Advanced Studies, University of Camerino, Italy, for both citizens of the European Union and non-citizens.
The University of Camerino is a university located in Camerino, Italy. The University of Camerino is the best university of Italy among those with fewer than 10,000 students.
Application Deadline: Closed
- European Union and non-citizens are eligible to apply.
- The studentships are available for pursuing doctoral degree programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applications must be submitted using the online form.
- Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- The minimum gross amount of the award is € 1,278.61 per month or higher based on current regulations.
- For research mobility periods abroad the amount is increased by 50%. Mobility periods abroad are mandatory, must be authorized by the Doctoral Advisory Committee and cannot exceed a total of 18 months.
- Doctoral candidates from other countries can spend their mobility periods in Italy, as long as they are with internationally renowned universities or research institutes.