The University of Waikato Research Institute is offering doctoral scholarship is open to both domestic and international students in New Zealand.
The bursaries are awarded at the Environmental Research, Institute for Business Research, National Institute of Demographic and Economic Analysis, Institute of Professional Learning, Te Kotahi Research Institute and Wilf Malcolm Institute of Educational Research.
Wonderful offer for students.
User Review( votes)
The doctoral opportunities are offered to provide financial assistance in paying off tuition fees.
Institute is committed to create and build knowledge and technologies for the future. They deliver a world-class research portfolio within a dynamic and distinctive university environment with strong international connections.
- Course Level: The studentships are awarded to pursue a doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Award: Up to $25,000 pa + domestic tuition fees and Student Services Levy
- The award can be taken at New Zealand
The grant is open to New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, and
- The grant is for candidates enrolling in a doctoral qualification, i.e. a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Doctor of
- Musical Arts (DMA), Doctor of Education (EdD), or Doctor of Juridical Science (SJD), at the University of Waikato.
- Candidates will normally be seeking to obtain their first doctoral qualification.
- Candidates should normally be intending to study full-time at the University of Waikato.
- Candidates who have socially compelling reasons for enrolling in a part-time study (e.g. illness, disability, parent or carer responsibilities) may apply to The grants Executive for permission to be awarded the Scholarship.
Nationality: Domestic and international applicants can apply for the opportunity s.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply it is necessary to submit an online application form.
- Entrance Requirement: All students applying to the University of Waikato must meet the appropriate academic and English language entry requirements. Faculties/Schools of Study may have additional entry requirements for some qualifications. All applications are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are required to provide satisfactory evidence of English language proficiency, generally in the form of an IELTS or TOEFL score. Scores can vary according to the qualification sought.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020