Is engineering your field of study and you want to support its educational expenses? Apply for engineering scholarship and boost your skills. SAE International is delighted to announce the Donald and Barbara Mozley Scholarship in the United States.
The goal of the award is to offer financial support for first-year students pursuing an engineering degree program at an ABET-accredited college or university.
Excellent offer for US students to receive financial assistance for engineering study.
User Review( votes)
SAE International is the mobility industry of the global leader in technical or professional learning. Founded in 1905, and it has over 138,000 global members. To support science and technology education, SAE International established the SAE Foundation in 1986.
Application Deadline: March 15.
- University or Organization: SAE International
- Department: Any
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000 each year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Approximately seven
- Nationality: US citizen
- The prize can get in the USA
- Eligible Countries: the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will award for undergraduate study in engineering
- Admissible Criteria: Aspirants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be U.S. Resident
- Open to all candidates (freshman through senior) at an ABET-accredited program at university or college
- 5 or better GPA for high school applicants
- SAT/ACT is required
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are necessary to submit an application form to be considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must complete FAFSA form and submit as well as one letter of recommendation also required to provide.
- Entry Requirements: Candidate must have a Total SAT score of 1220 or higher and an ACT composite score of 27 or above
- Language Requirement: Students need to be a knowledgeable person in the English language.
- Depending on the state of the corpus and the number of qualified candidates, SAE will grant seven awards of $5,000 each year.
- The award will be paid into student’s account at their selected university in July or August.
- The fund must be applied for tuition or any other incidental school expenditure.