Trinity College is awarding excellent opportunity through its 40 scholarships with 50% off on tuition fees for the dazzling international candidates in Australia.
These awards are allocated on the basis of competitiveness and designed for eligible students who have a plan to join the foundation studies programme.
Nice opportunity for all international students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1872, Trinity College offers a flexible curriculum that prepares students for a wide variety of educational options and opportunity for students to study at their own pace.
Why at Trinity College? Students will get an excellent education system and various learning facilities at the college. Their faculties will teach you the practical skills and theoretical knowledge to help you succeed in a fast-changing world and remain agile in uncertain times.
Application Deadline: March 2, 2020
- University: Trinity College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation Studies program
- Award: Up to 50% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 40
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Eligible students will be chosen from each Foundation Studies program, and by their geographic region.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you’ll have excellent high school results, be not permanently living in Australia as a resident.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants are required to take part in the foundation studies programme at Trinity College. There is no need to apply for a separate application for a scholarship as your Trinity College application will form the basis of the decision.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must meet the entry requirement of Trinity College.
- Language Requirement: You have to accomplish the English language requirements of the college.
Students will receive up to 50% tuition fees deduction. Selection will be based on according to the academic merit of the students.