RMIT University is very pleased to hold a competitive scholarship program to attract potential-filled students. Students are invited to apply for the Donald Cant Watts Corke Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students who are Australian or New Zealand citizens are offered the application for this scholarship exclusively for a bachelor’s degree program in Applied Science, Construction Management, and Project Management. Students who apply to commence studies in semester 1 or 2 in 2023 and showcase the ability to conduct a dedicated study will be considered. The scholarship is valued at $7,500 for one year of study.
Great opportunity for students to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University, officially the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, founded in 1887 by Francis Ormond, RMIT began as a night school offering classes in art, science, and technology in response to the industrial revolution in Australia. It is a public research university in Melbourne, Australia.
Why choose to study at RMIT University? The RMIT University is one of the top public universities in Melbourne, Australia, ranked 190th in QS World University Rankings 2023. RMIT embraces the task of extending the benefits of a fast-innovating, high-skill knowledge economy to its whole community and its world and stands as a global university of technology, design and enterprise.
Application Deadline: The application process will close at 11:59 PM on Friday, 28th October 2022.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: $7,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students belonging to Australia or New Zealand can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Applied Science (Construction Management) and Bachelor of Applied Science (Project Management) program can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Australian citizens or New Zealand citizens, Australian permanent residents or permanent humanitarian visa holder.
- The applicants must be enrolled full-time in semesters 1 and 2 in 2023.
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate circumstance/s that impact their ability to study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the university’s application portal. Interested candidates must submit a separate scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of your passport (if available)
- English translations of all documents
- Syllabus (if applying for credit)
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Personal statement
- References from employers
- Letter from the scholarship provider
- Documentation relating to selection tasks (if applicable)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have successfully completed an Australian Year 12 (or equivalent qualification).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
The RMIT University will award the selected candidates a scholarship award worth up to $7,500 for one year of their undertaken bachelor’s studies.