The Dornsife School of Public Health is seeking outstanding applicants for the Dornsife International Research Fellowship for the academic year 2020-21.
The studentship is available for the international students who will commence in the research degree program at the school in the USA.
A valuable offer for international students to get a research degree with full-tuition award.
User Review( votes)
Why at the Dornsife School of Public Health? The school provides a full range of services and resources to support students and prepare them for a rewarding career and connect them to employers, alumni, and community resources that help build a network to support their career aspirations.
Application Deadline: December 15.
- University or Organization: Dornsife School of Public Health
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Tuition fee and research assistantship
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all over the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing research in global and urban health
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this application, candidates have to enroll in a research degree program at the school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance, applicants are required to take admission in the research degree program at the school.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the following documents such as:
- Official transcripts from every college-level institution you attended
- Three letters of recommendation
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Statement of Purpose and Objectives
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a standardized test score of GRE
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, claimants have to provide the TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
Benefits: The sponsorship will cover the tuition grant and research assistantship for the student