If you want to start your educational journey in the United States with some funding help, then the RaiseMe The studentships are available for you. This program is presented by the University of Minnesota.
Excellent chance to apply for this study grant.
User Review( vote)
University of Minnesota Twin Cities is the state’s land-grant university and one of the nation’s most prestigious public research universities. The university is committed to practicing ethical behavior in college admissions.
Why at the University of Minnesota? As a U of M student, you’ll engage with your professors and fellow students from the very beginning. They prepare students to meet the great challenges facing their state, their nation, and their world.
Application Deadline: Early Action Deadline: November 1, Regular Deadline: January 1
University or Organization: University of Minnesota Twin Cities
Course Level: High School
Award: Study Fund
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: US citizen
The award can be taken in the US
Eligible Countries: US students are eligible to apply for this grant.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any high school subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The following requirements must be met:
- Students must be in 9th – 12th grades discover colleges and earn micro-scholarships for their academic and extracurricular achievements throughout high school.
- Applicants must be high schools and U of M programs only.
- Students at select Minnesota high schools can earn scholarships for their achievements in high school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to receive your University of Minnesota scholarships, you must also apply to the University of Minnesota Twin City and be selected for admission. Admission decisions are based on an overall review of each student’s application, and details are online on the office’s website and submit your Golden Gopher Application.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, holders need to find out the admission process of this university.
- Language Requirments: An approved exam in English has required for the applicant whose first language is not English.
Benefits: The university is awarded a study fund for high school students. The cost of the program is paid by charitable foundations, colleges, and other funders.