To produce graduates who can make a positive contribution to the society, the University of Leeds is now granting the Dorothie Hewlett masters programme.
This program will help international students intending to pursue a master degree at the university by providing an award of £4,850 in the form of tuition fee deduction.
Grab the chance to get financial support in the UK.
User Review( votes)
With over 39,000 students, the University of Leeds is considered as a comprehensive community in the UK. The university has always been committed to recruiting the brightest and best students, regardless of background from around the world.
Why at the University of Leeds? The University of Leeds is more than a university. It has the most extensive range of courses, most modern campus facilities, lively and multicultural environment and well-trained staff.
Application Deadline: July 24, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £4,850
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Malawi, Tanzania and South Africa
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Malawi, Tanzania and South Africa.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree program
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be nationals of Malawi, Tanzania and South Africa
- Must have applied for a master program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have made an application to the School for a master program at the university, then you are eligible to apply for this application with the help of an application form given at university’s website. The completed form must be sent to return the application form to pgtenglish-at-leeds.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To reserve your seat in a master program at the university, you should have at least a UK 2.1 bachelor’s degree or relevant in English or a closely related subject.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, then you will have to provide the evidence of your proficiency by achieving IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent.
Benefits: The grant is worth £4,850 that will be provided in the form of tuition fee deduction.