Get your undergraduate degree in Canada! Applications are exclusively open for the International Studies Award of Distinction Program at Douglas College for the year 2020.
The purpose of the educational award is to provide financial aid for students who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree at Douglas College.
Amazing opportunity for students to get benefited in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1970, Douglas College is the largest degree-granting college in Canada, educating close to 25,000 students per year. It offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programmes for students.
Why study at Douglas College? Douglas is one of the most accessible post-secondary institutions in Metro Vancouver, drawing students from across the region. Here, you can get the best career opportunities for career destination.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Douglas College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $750 to $1500 & $1500 to $3000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Local
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canada
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by Douglas College
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the Douglas College. After that, they can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV and academic certificates with your Application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: You are required to demonstrate proficiency in the English language prior to admission to Douglas College.
Benefits: Douglas College will provide an award amount of up to $3,000 to the winning candidates for the year 2020.