Interested female aspirants are invited to become a part of the Joan Elizabeth Wickham Memorial Scholarship offered by the University of Queensland.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage and support a female engineering undergraduate student studying at the University of Queensland.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is founded in 1909 by the state parliament and it is classed as one of the six sandstone universities, an informal designation of the oldest university in each state.
Why choose the University of Queensland for study? UQ is ranked first for business administration, veterinary medicine and life sciences in Australia. Here, you will get the best career opportunities for future destination.
Application Deadline: August 17, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,130
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australia and international
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Engineering and Computing
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant is eligible for the opportunity if the applicant:
- Can demonstrate financial need
- Is enrolled full time in an approved program
- Is a female student
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this application scheme, then you must take admission at the University of Queensland.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for an offer to a program, you’ll need to meet all the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: All applicants have to meet their English language requirements of the university.
The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $5,130 for students. There is one award available.