The University of Sydney is offering Dr Abdul Kalam International undergraduate financial aid in any of the course of the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies.
The purpose of this program is to provide 50% of the tuition fees for a maximum of one year of the undergraduate program subject to satisfactory academic performance deemed to be a minimum of a credit average (65%) each semester.
A pleasing offer to pursue an undergraduate degree in Australia with a $6000 study fund.
User Review( votes)
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished scientist and aeronautical engineer by training, Dr Kalam was presented an Honorary Doctorate of Engineering from the University of Sydney in 2011. The Dr Abdul Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarship celebrates his commitment to education, and his endeavours to support outstanding students to develop as future leaders.
Application Deadline: January 11, 2021
- Programme Provider: University of Sydney
- Study Subject(s): The grant is available in any of the course of the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies at the undergraduate level
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree level
- The award can be taken at Australia
- Open to all international applicants who have an offer of admission for an undergraduate degree program in the Faculty of Engineering and IT at the time of submitting a application.
- Have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or an international senior secondary qualification accepted by the University with an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) of at least 98 or equivalent.
- Open for International Students: International students can apply for this application .
- Number of award(s): Not Known
- Duration of award(s): award is offered for one year.
How to Apply:
The students are required to complete the online form for the funding opportunity.
The grant is valued at 50% of the tuition fees for a maximum of one year of the undergraduate program subject to satisfactory academic performance deemed to be a minimum of a credit average (65%) each semester. The recipient will be responsible for paying the balance of the tuition fees while enrolled in the program.