Milano Fashion Institute is awarding Masters Scholarships for Italian and international students. These scholarships are offered to study master’s in fashion direction: Brand and product management Retail & Brand Experience Management and Communication & Social Media Management.
These scholarships usually cover half of the total cost of registration. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of particular requirements of excellence of the candidates and evaluating their economic condition too.
Nice offer for worldwide students to recieve an educational fund.
User Review( votes)
Milano Fashion Institute offers each year to its applicants several scholarships, which cover half the costs of enrollment in the Masters, and are offered by Italian companies active in the fashion industry.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2022
- Scholarship Provider: Milano Fashion Institute, Italy.
- Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded to study master’s in fashion direction: Brand and product management, Retail & Brand Experience Management, and Communication & Social Media Management at Milano Fashion Institute.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a master’s degree at Milano Fashion Institute, Italy.
- Scholarship Open for International Students: Both Italian citizens and foreigners are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Awards: € 8,250
- Number of award(s): Several scholarships are awarded annually
- Scholarship can be taken at Italy
The scholarships are aimed at both Italian citizens and foreigners who wish to attend the Masters of the Milan Fashion Institute. In order to apply for admission to the Master Milano Fashion Institute, the candidate must be in possession of:
- Qualification at or above Bachelor’s Degree (Bachelor of Art, Master’s of Art, Master’s of Science, Master’s of Science). It is not necessary to have attended previously Degree Courses related to fashion.
- Intermediate-level knowledge of the English language. Certifications are not required as it will be subject to verification during the interview with the Education Committee.
How to Apply
The application form for scholarships is included in the “Application Form” of each Master’s and it is downloadable from the site, under the page “Apply“. Once you have submitted the Application Form, the Academic Commission shall decide on any assignment, with notification of the result by the beginning of the course.
Milano Fashion Institute will provide the award amount of € 8,250, covering half of the value of the Master, are available for the Masters in Fashion Direction 2023: Brand & Product Management; Brand & Business Management; Brand & Communication Management; Brand & Lifestyle Management.