Do you have any plan about how will you maintain your money for your education? Don’t take the stress and take a look at the Dr. Chan program presenting by the University of West London in the UK.
The educational bursary is available for the UK, EU, and International participants and has the motive of supporting their undergraduate or postgraduate education in the School of Law and Criminology, UWL.
Good opportunity for the UK, EU, and International participants
User Review( votes)
The University of West London formally adopted its name on Wednesday 6 April 2011. It is a public university which has campuses in Ealing and Brentford in Greater London, as well as in Reading, Berkshire.
Why at the University of West London? At this university, the students will learn from the best university teachers and they will also have a variety of degree level courses. It provides complete support to students for building a bright future.
- University or Organization: The University of West London
- Department: The School of Law and Criminology
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate course
- Award: £3,500
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: One grant is available
- Nationality: The UK, EU, and international
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, and overseas candidates are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program within the School of Law and Criminology at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must take place in a degree program at the university and be in need of financial help.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are advised to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the award application form and return it to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: In addition to the application form, the candidates have to submit two letters of reference, proof of their parent’s income, and also mention their personal details and academic qualifications.
- Admission Requirements: Completion of secondary school education is required for a bachelor degree and an undergraduate degree is a must for a master degree program.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language proficiency by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will give an amount of £3,500 to a successful participant.