If you have a genuine interest in the field of Technology and Innovation, then you must go with the Technology and Innovation program for giving a perfect start to your interested field at Imperial College Business School.
An excellent funding program for high achieving participants
User Review( votes)
Imperial College Business School is ranked among the world’s top 10 universities. It is a global business school in London which was founded in n 2004, as a part of Imperial College London.
Why at Imperial College Business School? The school has a global reputation for its teaching excellence. At this school, the participants will learn from some of the best-experienced teachers who are devoted to helping students in building a bright future.
- University or Organization: Imperial College Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree program
- Award: £20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: March 6, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students of any country are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an MBA degree program at the school.
- Admissible Criteria: Interested participants must receive an offer to study and have a strong academic background or academic potential.
- Aspirants must demonstrable passion for innovation and technology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates have to take admission in an MBA degree program at the school. After that, the participants who receive an offer will be sent details of the additional essay requirements for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates will need to submit their academic transcripts, language ability evidence, copy of the passport name page, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: All participants are advised to complete their undergraduate qualification before applying to a master degree program.
- Language Requirement: The candidates have to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating their English language proficiency.
Benefits: To support student’s higher education the grant of £20,000 is available.