Applications are invited for Dr. Declan Patton – 2 PhD Scholarships in Wound care at RCSI Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. The research will be carried out in the School of Nursing and Midwifery at RCSI St Stephen’s Green.
This funded project will focus on the use of technology to better assess Diabetic Foot Ulceration.
For over 200 years RCSI has played a major role in medical education and training in Ireland. Founded in 1784 to train surgeons, today the College provides extensive education and training in the healthcare professions at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Applications Deadline: June 22, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the School of Nursing and Midwifery in Wound Care.
- Scholarship Award: This Irish Research Council scholarship will consist of a €18,000 annual stipend and PhD student fees. Start date is January 2019.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- An Honours Bachelor degree (grade 2.1 or above) in a health-related discipline
- Good communication skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative as well as in a multidisciplinary, team environment
- Willingness to undertake training and career development
- English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language: an IELTS score of 6.5 or above
English Language Requirements: English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language: an IELTS score of 6.5 or above.
How to Apply: Applications should include a covering letter (a 500-word statement outlining your interest in and suitability for the position), CV, and the contact details of two referees.