Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Concordia University is offering the Dr. Dimitri Elia Bitar International Scholarships for the academic session 2022/2023.
This programme will assist students in obtaining an undergraduate degree at a university by covering their tuition payments. All potential students from across the world are welcome to apply for this funding opportunity.
Great offer for international students
User Review( votes)
Concordia University is a respected higher education school located in the dynamic and diversified city of Concordia, Quebec. It was founded in 1974 and has since grown to become one of Quebec’s and Canada’s top colleges. It stands out since it has two campuses and four faculties.
Why would like to study at Concordia University? Experiential learning, research, and online education are all hallmarks of the university on a global scale. There are more than 100 graduate and 300 undergraduate programs in diverse study fields accessible at the university. It teaches students how to be employable for the rest of their lives and helps them thrive academically and professionally.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Concordia University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $1,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Two
- Nationality: Canadian and international students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be chosen for this opportunity, you must fulfill all the requirements:
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for an undergraduate degree course in any field at Concordia University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Only after applying for an approved course at the university, all candidates will be eligible for this application scheme. After that, they can complete the application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: The following must be provided as accompanying documents of application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must have a high school diploma to get admission to an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: Concordia University accepts TOEFL, IELTS, DET, CAEL, CAE, CPE, and PTE.
The grant is worth $1,000. This award will be provided to all deserving candidates to cover the tuition fee for undergraduate study.