Nutanix has established the Advancing Women in Technology Scholarships programme to help future leaders to pursue and complete their educational goals. The scholarship will be awarded to full-time undergraduate or graduate students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students that demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills are deemed eligible to participate in this application programme. A total of 11 financial aid positions will be dispensed to 2 students from the UK, 5 students from India, 1 student for the UK, 2 students from Serbia, and 1 student from Australia.
Nice offer for international students
User Review( votes)
Nutanix is an organization established for women and aims to push women to become a part of the demand for a technology-trained workforce. It started a scholarship programme in 2018 to support the studies of desiring students from the US, India, the UK, Serbia, and Australia.
Why should you apply for this programme? The very purpose of the organization is to bring about a change and make a positive impact on the industry and the planet together by bringing in women and encouraging them to participate in the field of advanced technology.
Application Deadline: 13th May 2022
- University or Organization: Nutanix
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 11
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US, India, UK, Serbia, or Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Chinese nationals and students from the US, India, UK, Serbia or Australia, and other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to a degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, and computer science or software engineering in any university or school in the US, India, UK, Serbia, or Australia.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be women.
- The applicants must demonstrate a record of co-curricular activity and community service.
- The applicants must be attending school in the US, India, UK, Serbia, or Australia.
- The applicants must have a minimum 3.5 GPA in countries that utilize GPA scoring.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply the through university‡s particular application portal. The application can be made here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- University degree
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must behold prior education in a relevant discipline and must meet the entry requirement of the respective university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit necessary language proficiency proofs as required by the host university.
- The winning applicants will be given a sum of $2,000 to $10,000 towards the tuition and fees of the applied degree programme.
- Two scholarships, up to $10K each, will be awarded in the United States.
- Five scholarships, up to $3000 each, will be awarded in India.
- One scholarship, up to $6000, will be awarded in the United Kingdom.
- Two scholarships, up to $2000 each, will be awarded in Serbia.
- One scholarship, up to $5000 each, will be awarded in Australia.