Dr.Gary Mcpherson leadership scholarship is furnishing by The University of Edmonton is offering Dr.Gary McPherson leadership funding for Canadian students. The applicant must be enrolled full-time in the current academic year and be living in Alberta.
The educational award recognizes undergraduate and graduate students who have demonstrated outstanding leadership, especially in the area of disability. and/or initiative to improve the conditions and lives of others.
User Review( votes)
Organize in 1921, Concordia University of Edmonton is a private university in Alberta. It was previously a high school and offering general study courses, and an accredited high school program.
Why at this University? The university provides great career opportunities for the participant according to their interest and organizes many workshops and campus for enhancing the talent of students.
Application Deadline: Closed
Candidates must have to follow the eligibility criteria-
- For this grant, you must be a permanent citizen of Canada.
- Be enrolled full-time in a post-secondary program: undergraduate, professional, graduate, apprenticeship, diploma or certificate program at a designated Alberta institution in the year of nomination.
- Alberta is the last place the student has lived for twelve (12) consecutive months immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies, or – was married to an Alberta resident immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For this opportunity, applicants are suggested to take admission in the referred course at the university and then can apply for the fund online.
- Supporting Documents: An essay of maximum 1000 words, a reference letter, and a curriculum vitae must be submitted by applicants.
- Admission Requirements: Candidate must be very passionate about the course and hold their previous study certificates.
$2,000 each will be awarded annually for this opportunity.