The Singapore Polytechnic Research Institute announces scholarships for students who have excelled in or contributed to the sports or arts scene at the national level or higher. Each scholarship consists of an annual sponsorship of $2,000 and is renewable over three years.
The bursaries are awarded to students who have good academic results and Strong leadership potential and those who represented Singapore at the combined school or higher level for Sports.
User Review( votes)
Singapore Polytechnic is an institution of higher learning in Singapore. It is also the first polytechnic established in Singapore.
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to students who have excelled in, or contributed to the sports or arts scene at the national level or higher.
- Study Subject: The The studentships are open to students enrolled in any full-time diploma course at SP.
- Scholarship Award: award is valued at $2,000.
- Nationality: The grant is available to the citizen of Singapore or Permanent Residents only.
- Number of Scholarships: Variable
- Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The grant is available to the citizen of Singapore or Permanent Residents only.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- For Singaporeans or Permanent Residents only
- Enrolled in any full-time diploma course at SP
- Good academic results
- Outstanding CCA records
- Strong leadership potential and exemplary character
- Excelled in, or contributed to, the art scene locally or internationally (for Arts)
- Outstanding sportsmen who have represented Singapore at the combined school or higher level (for Sports)
How to Apply:
- Application opens from 13 August 2018 and closes on 30 September 2018
- Applications forms can be downloaded
- A hard copy of the application form can be picked up at the Department of Student Development & Alumni Relations