To help offset the financial burden of the university and ensure affordability for all, Ulster University is now awarding Dr George Moore Data Science International Student Scholarships. This funding scheme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
This educational award is specially designed for outstanding international students and has the motive to support their master’s studies at Ulster University.
Ulster University is a well-known public university in Coleraine, Northern Ireland. It has four campuses and offers a number of undergraduate and graduate programmes. It is a multi-campus university that provides undergraduate and graduates courses to students.
Why study at Ulster University? Students will have a wide variety of work opportunities and learn the skills they need to carve out their careers at this university. The university is now training students for the world of tomorrow.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Ulster University
- Department: School of Computing, Engineering and Intelligent Systems
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £3,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Data Science Fee (one year) or the MSc Data Science (Applied Research).
- Eligibility Criteria: Meet up the following criteria before going to apply:
- Candidates must also hold an offer for a full-time postgraduate program delivered on one of our campuses.
- Students studying at the following campuses are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying, you have to receive an offer of study from Ulster University. Once you get an offer, you can apply by completing an online application form given at the university’s site.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application for a postgraduate program, you should submit the required documents such as degree certificates, transcripts and passport details.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants are required to check all the entry requirements before applying for a program at the university.
- Language Requirement: You will be asked to show evidence of English language proficiency. Most of the courses of this university require a minimum English level of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, with no band score under 5.5. Trinity ISE: Pass at level III.
Ulster University will provide an award amount of £3,000 to the high achieving students for masters study in the UK.