Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, Heriot-Watt University is now offering Vice Chancellor’s Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022.
There are 50 awards available and cover 50% tuition fee for Chinese students who want to pursue a Foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at the university.
Heriot-Watt University’s Dubai Campus was awarded a five-star rating by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority for the second year running. Hurry Up! Apply for its Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship and get up to a 50% discount on tuition-fee.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2005, Heriot-Watt University Dubai Campus is a satellite campus of Heriot-Watt University located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. All students at our Dubai campus have access to Heriot-Watt University’s virtual learning environment, VISION, a web-based integrated teaching and learning environment.
Why choose Heriot-Watt University for study? Heriot-Watt has a long tradition of offering world-class education and cutting-edge science. Here, students enjoy the dedicated classroom, ICT, computer, library, and counselling facilities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Heriot-Watt University Dubai
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes
- Awards: Up to 50% of the tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 50
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Arab Emirates
- Eligible Countries: China
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, applicants must take admission in any degree coursework at the university. Students must apply for scholarships using the scholarship request form for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: While applying to the university, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants are required to check all the entry requirements before applying for a program at the university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you must demonstrate that your English language ability is strong enough to succeed in your programme.
The scholarships program will cover up to 50% of the tuition fee for a maximum of 50 successful students from China.