The Association of Banks is inviting the students to apply for a Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship. The program is available for those who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at local universities in Singapore.
There are three to four scholarships awarded to excellent individuals from 15 Asia Pacific economies (Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, PRC, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos and Myanmar).
Valuable opportunity for International students.
User Review( votes)
Singapore is one of the best countries in the world for the education system. The universities in Singapore provides a high standard of teaching, learning and careers services.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2020
- Organization: The Association of Banks
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: SGD6500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Application from all around the world will be accepted (except Singapore citizens).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should adhere to the university’s admission deadlines and guidelines, demonstrate leadership qualities and possess good co-curricular activities (CCA) records, be a citizen/passport holder of the target Asia Pacific economies.
- They must have private arrangements to sit for the required university admission tests (e.g., SAT and TOEFL), and preferably be below 25 years of age.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this opportunity, candidates need to take admission at any university in Singapore. After that, they can fill the application through an online portal. For admission to NUS, NTU, SMU or SUTD. Most courses (except for specialised courses like Medicine) will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: You will need to provide a complete academic transcript and/or testamurs as well as a copy of your passport (international students)
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this program, candidates must have a high school certificate with good academic records.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
The program will cover tuition and other compulsory fees, airfare, annual maintenance allowance of SGD6500, hostel allowance based on the institution of study and settling-in allowance (one-off expense) of SGD200 upon arrival in Singapore.