Intending to maintain the education of outstanding students in Canada, the University of Guelph is now offering the Dr. H. A. Logan Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship aims to attract Canadian and international students who will participate in a graduate degree program at the School of Environmental Design and Rural Development in Canada. The scholarship winner will receive one award of $10,000.
A fantastic option for applicants to complete graduate education in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The University of Guelph is one of Canada’s principal thorough and research-intensive academies. The University of Guelph was launched in 1964; the university relishes a stature for design and superiority dating around.
Why study at the University of Guelph? It has numerous leadership capabilities which equip exemplary administration ability participants. This will allow them to do pleasingly in a professional place. It also composes a welcoming circumstance where pupils can almost interact with the educational crew.
Application Deadline: 15 August 2023
- University or Organization: University of Guelph
- Department: School of Environmental Design and Rural Development
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a graduate degree in the School of Environmental Design and Rural Development in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants entering in the Winter, Summer, or Fall of the award year (i.e. students would be in semesters 1, 2, or 3 at the time the award will be distributed) into any full-time graduate program offered by the School of Environmental Design and Rural Development who will be conducting research into the sustainability of rural communities and rural livelihoods in the context of agricultural landscape change.
- The applicants can be Canadian-PR-PP or Non-Canadian-PR-PP.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can register on the university’s online portal or Common Application to complete their selected course application process. After that, Students must complete the OAC Graduate Application Form for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit official academic transcripts.
- Copies of a valid passport
- Reference letters
- Academic transcript and degree certificate
- Personal statement
- Proof of English language ability
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet International Admission Requirements for graduate degree programs to study at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet English Proficiency Requirements for the graduate degree program at the University of Guelph.
The University of Guelph will provide one award of $10,000.