The University of Aberdeen is very pleased to introduce RSK Geosciences Scholarships for talented students for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship application is exclusively offered to students from the United Kingdom applying for a master’s degree in Geophysics at the University of Aberdeen. While the winners will be selected on the basis of academic merit, the applicants will also need to have an acceptance offer for the applied programme to be considered. The award is valued at £8,000.
Nice offer for students
User Review( votes)
The University of Aberdeen is a public research university in Aberdeen, Scotland which was founded in 1945, when William Elphinstone, Bishop of Aberdeen and Chancellor of Scotland, petitioned Pope Alexander. It was established to serve the northeast of Scotland but now ranks 220thin QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at the University of Aberdeen? The University of Aberdeen is a global presence in higher education with a dual focus on the region and the wider world. The university shows utmost commitment to delivering outstanding teaching and first-class research, and to achieve which the university puts people at the heart of everything that they do.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is 30th April 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Aberdeen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £8,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the MSc Geophysics degree at the University of Aberdeen.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold an offer of admission for the campus-based, one-year, full-time MSc Geophysics degree programme starting in September 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The university accepted admission application through its online portal. Interested students must submit a separate scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Referee details
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Geophysics, Mathematics or Physics degree at 2:1.
- Language Requirement:The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- PTE – 62
- C1/C2 – 176
The University of Aberdeen will award the selected winners a scholarship award of £8,000 that will contribute to their home or tuition fees.