Outstanding students are invited to apply for the Dr Lloyd John Ogilvie Scholarships offered by the Edinburgh School of Divinity. The scholarship is available for international students for 2023-2024 entry.
The funding program will support the best-qualified students from across the world who want to pursue postgraduate Taught Masters programs at the School of Divinity.
Great chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1582, the University of Edinburgh is one of the most popular Scotland’s ancient universities. It is divided into three colleges, which collectively host 21 schools. It has the 14th highest average entry qualification for undergraduates among UK universities.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? The university provides candidates with skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional. Here students can get advice on how to enter certain sectors and professions.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 5th April 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Cover 50% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should hold a UK 2:1 honours degree with a mark of at least 65%, or its international equivalent, in theology/religious studies or a relevant subject.
- For North American applicants, the equivalent of 65% is a GPA of 3.40.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. After being enrolled, aspirants can complete the online award application form which can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a degree certificate, research proposal, References, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The scholarship programme will cover 50% of tuition fees that are chargeable to an overseas postgraduate student.