The University of Tasmania is providing the FSP to Degree Scholarship with a 10% tuition fee reduction in their study program for the academic year 2020-21.
This educational program is open to encourage high performing international students to pursue undergraduate coursework program at the university.
Nice opportunity for international students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1846, the University of Tasmania is the oldest universities in Australia. It offers various graduate and undergraduate programs in a range of disciplines. It delivers tertiary education at the Australian Maritime College, the national centre for maritime education, training, and research.
Why at the University of Tasmania? The university gives you the opportunity to explore nature and access adventure while you study. Here, students will access to real-life learning experiences.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 10% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any nationality can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is available for all undergraduate programs (with the exception of the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants who have applied for an undergraduate course at UTAS.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- To Apply: In the event to grasp this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. Students who submit an International Student Application for an FSP to Degree package at the University of Tasmania will automatically be awarded the program.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the statement of personal information, a copy of passport, photo.
- Admission Requirements: All students wishing to study at the University Tasmania (UTAS) must meet the minimum academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: For those seekers who are nationals of and currently residing in a country where English is NOT the official language, evidence of an accepted English language test must be provided such as IELTS, TOEFL or PTE.
The university will provide a 10% reduction in registered tuition fees for the duration of the course.