Do you wish to pursue your career in the field of STEM? Apply for the Dr. Valeria Fleming STEM Scholarships offered by Fayetteville State University.
The scholarship programme aims to support students who will enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
This scholarship is a golden opportunity for those who are seeking to study in the USA but can not afford it due to financial circumstances.
User Review( votes)
Fayetteville State University is a black public regional university in Fayetteville, North Carolina. FSU is part of the North Carolina System and the Thurgood Marshall College Fund.
Why choose to study at Fayetteville State University? It is an institution that believes in results and knows how to foster achievement. At FSU, you will always be inspired to set high expectations for yourself. As described by the students, it is more of a family than an institution where classmates, faculty, and staff not only want you to succeed but want to help you get there.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by February 19th, 2022
- University or Organization: Fayetteville State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Debt-free scholarship for up to 4 years
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: full-time
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Freshman applicant for admission to Fayetteville State University, meeting all requirements for admission.
- Have the intent to major in one of the following majors: Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Forensic Science, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Middle Grades or Secondary Teacher Education in Mathematics or Science, or the FSU – NCSU 3+2 program Engineering.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to complete the undergraduate degree programme. Valeria Fleming Scholarship Application. and email your completed application along with your two references to Ms. Na’Tiasia McClendon at [email protected].
- Supporting Document: Apply for the Valeria Fleming STEM scholarship with recommendations from two (2) educators who can assess the applicant’s potential for success in a STEM major at FSU.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have a high school GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Language Requirement: Students must submit their proof of English language proficiency.
- “Debt-Free” scholarship for up to four (4) years of enrollment. The debt-free scholarship means that Fleming Scholars will not be required to secure loans to cover the costs of earning their degrees. FSU will award a scholarship to cover the cost of tuition/fees/room/board in combination with any federal or state grants or other scholarships students receive, including the required Federal Work-Study.
- Be assigned a Faculty Mentor in their area of intended major. Mentors will supervise students’ work-study assignments, guide student research projects, assist the student in securing and preparing for summer research opportunities, and assist students in academic and career planning.