The University of Sussex is looking for ambitious, enthusiastic, and motivated students with a passion for success to award the Draper Scholarships for graduate studies in the UK for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship, offered to international and domestic students, both, is a tuition fee reduction scholarship. Students that apply for any mentioned program at the Department of Law at the University of Sussex will be considered eligible and awarded a fee reduction worth £3,000.
Nice offer for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sussex, currently ranked 246th in QS Global World Rankings 2021, is a public research university striving to carry out high-quality research that addresses real-world issues, pressing global policy agendas and business practices, develop current and aspiring leaders who will champion critical and original thinking.
Why study at the University of Sussex? The University of Sussex is an institute that provides students with a chance to change the world. It is internationally recognized for drawing together leading academics from different disciplines and has an approach that ensures the most powerful and meaningful results.
Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for this scholarship is 1 July 2023, 23:59.
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: Department of Law
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £2500 as a tuition fee reduction
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Afghani
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants must have been offered and accepted a place on one of the following courses starting at Sussex in September 2023:
- Criminal Law and Criminal Justice LLM
- Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law LLM
- International Commercial Law LLM
- International Financial Law LLM
- International Human Rights Law LLM
- International Law LLM
- Law LLM
- Law MA
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted into one of the eligible master’s programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to make an admission application to the master’s program of choice at Sussex. The scholarship application form is to be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Degree certificates
- Transcripts or grade
- Academic reference
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must at least have an upper second-class (2:1) or lower second-class (2:2) undergraduate honors degree (or equivalent) depending on the course they are applying for.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 62
- Duolingo – 115
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 176
The selected candidates will be awarded a scholarship of £2,500 in the form of a tuition fee reduction for any undertaken law program at Sussex.