Aiming at developing, applying, and researching sustainable entrepreneurship in the context of technical universities, Chalmers University of Technology has opened up a Postdoctoral Position in Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Sweden for the academic year 2022-2023.
The postdoctoral position in Sustainable entrepreneurship and innovation at Chalmers is open to all international as well as domestic students that hold interests and experiences in SEI initiatives at universities and have the required skills. The selected candidates will be offered full-time temporary employment at Chalmers.
Amazing chance to get financial assistance in the Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university centered solely on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management areas. Ranking 342nd in Best Global Universities, it aims to produce and spread knowledge, expertise, and solutions that benefit everyone.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a global institute of research that is making an impact on a sustainable future. At Chalmers, students learn to think independently and to meet future challenges with the help of engineering methods.
Application Deadline: 26th February 2022 is the last date to apply for this position.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Sweden.
- Eligible Countries: International students from Sweden are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral position in Sustainable entrepreneurship and innovation at Chalmers is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have skills in qualitative and quantitative research methods and article publishing within SEI.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students interested in applying for this position are first required to submit an admission application via the univeristyadmissions portal. The application should be marked with Ref 20220028 and written in English by the students to apply for the position.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal letter
- Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a PhD relating to SEI (sustainable entrepreneurship and innovation). The degree should generally not be older than three years.
- Language Requirement: The students must have an excellent command of spoken and written English and have good presentation and collaborative skills.
The candidates selected will be provided full-time temporary employment limited for 2+1 years at the Chalmers University of Technology.