The Technical University of Denmark (DTU) is pleased to offer PhD Scholarship in Design for Patient Engagement and Collaborative-Care” for international students. These opportunities are providing to support research within healthcare systems design.
The aim of this application is to co-create, develop, and test a conceptual framework supporting the design of collaborative care models.
User Review( votes)
The Technical University of Denmark (DTU) is a leading technical university in northern Europe and benchmarks with the best universities in the world. DTU is an independent and self-governing university with a Board of Governors as its highest authority.
Course Level: This scholarship is available for PhD programme.
Study Subject: This scholarship is awarded in the field of “Design for Patient Engagement and Collaborative-Care”
Award: This support will cover the following:
- The university offers an interesting and challenging job in an international environment focusing on education, research, scientific advice and innovation, which contribute to enhancing the economy and improving social welfare
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
The award can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants should have a master’s degree preferably in design engineering, healthcare systems design, behavior change, design communication, health IT, digital health, medicine and technology, biomedical engineering.
- ·Applicants must have a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to the master’s degree.
Nationality: International students are eligible for this application .
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to the master’s degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply online:
- A letter motivating the application, including your research activities and ideas for the research project (cover letter, max 3 pages).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Grade transcripts and copies of your original BSc /MSc diploma, certificates, and lists of subjects with your results as well as their official translation into English. Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system (see guidelines and excel spreadsheet here).
- Two reference contacts who may be contacted by the assessment committee.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 15, 2017.