The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial and non-material support to high-achieving and committed students from all over the world.
Nice opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1654, The University of Duisburg-Essen is one of the youngest and largest universities in Germany. It’s also well known in the international scientific community. Since its foundation in 2003, it has developed into a universally recognized research university.
Why study at the University of Duisburg-Essen– The university offers challenging and exciting career opportunities in a wide range of disciplines and helps its employees benefit by identifying their potential and nurturing their various strengths.
Application Deadline: July 18th 2023
- University or Organization: University of Duisburg-Essen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and master degree program
- Scholarship Award: 300 € per month for an entire academic year
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
- Language: German language
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open for international candidates.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to study the bachelor and master degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All students who are properly enrolled at the University of Duisburg-Essen and are within their regular course duration are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Candidates must have been enrolled in the full-time bachelor and master degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for the scholarship applicants must have to take admission in bachelor and master degree program in their chosen subject at the University of Duisburg-Essen. After taking admission candidates can email [email protected] to apply for the scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit personal data, curriculum vitae, information regarding your studies at UDE, average grades, letter of motivation, optional information on personal background.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in undergraduate degree program applicants must have to meet the general admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to provide evidence of German proficiency to DSH 2 level (with just a few exceptions for the certain program) before they begin the full academic study.
Scholarships will be awarded worth up to 300 euro per month for international top-class talent. Funding is normally granted for at least two semesters but may be provided for a maximum time which covers the standard period of study.