Outstanding aspirants are inviting to apply for the Dubin Graduate Fellowship to study at Harvard Kennedy School in the USA. The fellowship is open for both domestic and international students for the academic year 2020-2021.
The fellowship program is available for master’s degree who demonstrates strong character, academic excellence, the ability to thrive and lead in the face of adversity.
Fellows are awarded a scholarship up to full tuition and health fees.
User Review( votes)
The Center for Public Leadership at Harvard Kennedy School has worked to prepare its students to exercise leadership in a world responding to a rapidly expanding array of economic, political, and social challenges.
Why study at the Harvard Kennedy School? The school integrates academic preparation with practice to build knowledge and character required to make a positive change in the world.
Application Deadline: February 4, 2020
- University or Organization: Harvard Kennedy School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: This fellowship is open to students entering their first year of study in any of the Harvard Kennedy School’s master’s degree programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates first select an eligible program and submit an application to study at university. After receiving an offer to study at RMIT, they have to submit the online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a biographical profile, not to exceed 150 words and a document containing written responses.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet the program’s entry requirements to study at the university.
- Language Requirement: You must submit your Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS – academic test only) score if English is not your native language
- Fellows are awarded a scholarship up to full tuition and health fees for up to two years, depending on the length of their graduate degree program.
- Fellows are eligible for a stipend of up to $5000 to support unpaid summer internships or professional development.