The University of Greenwich is delighted to offer the Postgraduate Research funding for the best and brightest candidates for the academic year 2020/21.
The educational fund is available to both domestic and international students in order to take the Postgraduate Research program at the university in the UK.
Great choice to do postgraduate study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1890, the University of Greenwich offers more than 1,200 postgraduate and degree programs. The mission of the university is to transform lives, locally and globally, through the creation, sharing, and application of knowledge.
Why at the University of Greenwich? The university provides a lot of opportunities for work placements, students will able to improve learning skills and building their confidence at the highest level.
Application Deadline: December 18, 2019
- University: University of Greenwich
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The Postgraduate Research will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have 1st Class or 2nd Class, First Division (Upper Second Class) Honours Degree or a taught Master’s, MPhil or MRes degree with a minimum average of 60% in all areas of assessment (the UK or UK equivalent) in a relevant area to the proposed research project
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, the applicants must take admission in a postgraduate research program at the university. Thereafter applicants can directly contact Dr Claire Rossato via email at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a masters degree
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide the award amount of £15,009 to the winning candidates.