The Duffy Law Firm understands that school can be a significant expense and know how hard it can be for students to complete their study.
At Duffy Law, LLC, Connecticut criminal defense attorneys are thrilled to offer an annual $1,000 scholarship to encourage individuals.
A great offer for law students to get $1000 award for education.
User Review( vote)
The Duffy Law, LLC is a law firm that devoted to being accessible to its clients and resolving cases fairly and quickly.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2019, at 9 am EST
- Provided By: Duffy Law, LLC
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate in law
- Award: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: U.S. Citizen
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for undergraduate and graduate study in law subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must and individuals who are currently attending (or have been accepted to and will be attending) an accredited American college or university as a full-time undergraduate, graduate student, or law student.
How to Apply
To Apply: Applicants are required to submit a 500+ word essay on the given topic by emailed to [email protected]
The topic of Free Speech Rights on College Campuses is being fiercely debated at countless local student unions and across the internet. What is your take on this? Should there be any limits on what students, faculty, and guest speakers can say? Why or why not? What’s the line between permissible (protected) speech and speech that should be prohibited (if any)? How does the position you take impact on broader society?
Benefits: Winner will receive up to $1000 award toward study expense. The winner will be chosen according to the quality of writing and thoughtfulness of answer.