Highly motivated aspirants from Australia and all over the globe have a golden opportunity to apply for the PhD Scholarship in IMCRC Design Robotics offered by the RMIT University.
Great opportunity to study a PhD degree in Australia
User Review( votes)
RMIT University is one of the best and largest public research universities in Australia. It offers a variety of undergraduate, masters programs and research degree programs for all students.
Why at RMIT University? In this university, students will gain practical knowledge design robotics and also improve their academic skills in both the design of the complex form and the technical knowledge in any field according to your choice.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Up to $30,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian or international students are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in IMCRC Design Robotics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Hold a Master of Architecture or equivalent (such as an accredited B.Arch Hons)
- Provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team
- Meet RMIT University’s entry requirements for the Higher Degree by Research programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award then you are needed to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers need to contact Associate Professor Roland Snooks: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, three references and design portfolio must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a grade academic achievement of 70% or higher and a high distinction is 80% or higher.
- Language Requirement: International applicants who have completed studies overseas are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency through one of the following: an accepted English language proficiency test, an accepted English language provider and a recognised qualification
- Benefits: The studentship will provide the award amount of up to $30,000 per year for 3 years.