Applications are being accepted for Duke Divinity Scholarships. The school offer a Number of Awards that can help fund your education and 100% of M.Div., M.T.S., M.A.C.P., D.Min., and Th.D students receive some form of scholarship support.
The Duke Divinity School’s mission is to engage in a spiritually disciplined and academically-rigorous education in service and witness to the Triune God in the midst of the church, the academy, and the world.
User Review( votes)
Award: 100% of students admitted to the M.Div., M.T.S., M.A.C.P., D.Min., and Th.D. receive some scholarship support.
The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: The studentships are open to all admitted students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a previous degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose native language is not English must submit official scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) as part of the application process. Official TOEFL scores must be transmitted electronically from the Educational Testing Services (E.T.S.) to Duke (institution code 5156). Personal copies are not accepted and must be less than two years old.
How to Apply: Scholarship and all admitted students are considered for scholarship support. Applicants receive information about Duke Divinity scholarships at the same time they receive admission decisions.
Application Process for admission
- Create a ChooseDuke account
- Work on the application form
- Add recommender information
- Pay the fee and submit your application
- Submit required supplemental documents by the deadline
Required Materials for All Programs
- Unofficial Transcripts: All applicants must have, at the minimum, an unofficial copy of their transcript from the college or university that granted or will grant their bachelor’s level degree.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Program-specific materials
Application Deadline: Closed