Applications are open for the Duke of Grafton Scholarship funded by the University of Westminster. The scholarship is open for the applicants who are an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters course.
The applicants have an opportunity to win full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK.
- Applications Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the
- Scholarship Award: the scholarship will cover the full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
- Nationality: International student from a developing country.
- Number of Scholarships: There is only one scholarship available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to the International student from a developing country.
- Entrance Requirements:
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters course within the College of Design, Creative and Digital Industries at the University.
- You can check which college your course belongs to on their colleges and schools page.
- For the scholarship purposes, the term ‘developing’ includes middle-income countries.
- The following is a list of countries considered to be ‘developed’. If your country is not on the list then you are eligible to apply.
- Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application form https://www.westminster.ac.uk/sites/default/public-files/general-documents/PG-Full-Scholarship-Application-%20Form-2019.docx