The Harper Adams University invites applications for the Marshal Papworth Scholarship 2019. The grant is open for students from developing countries to grow themselves out of hunger so that they and their fellow countrymen benefit from a more sustainable future.
the program offers a total aid amount of £23,350 which comprises of £13,350 payment tuition fees and £10,000 living expenses.
User Review( votes)
Harper Adams University is a public university located close to the village of Edgmond, near Newport, in Shropshire, England (UK). Their mission is to provide world-leading higher education and research for the delivery of sustainable food chains and rural economies.
- Applications Deadline: February 28, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is open to pursuing a master degree program.
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in the field of Integrated Pest Management, Entomology, Agricultural Sciences, and Production Systems.
- Award: The university offers a total aid amount of £23,350 which comprises of:
- £13,350 payment tuition fees
- £10,000 living expenses
- Nationality: Students from developing countries are eligible to apply.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the UK
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from Developing Countries.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- this application
is available for students from developing countries who have applied to study the following programs:
- MSc Integrated Pest Management
- MSc Entomology
- MSc Agricultural Sciences and Production Systems
- Candidates must have a minimum of a distinction/2.1 honors degree and relevant field experience.
- this application is available for students from developing countries who have applied to study the following programs:
When you submit your completed Harper Adams’ University application, you must also email us copies of the following documents, otherwise, your application will not be considered:
- A completed Marshal Papworth Student application form (which must be completed in your own handwriting).
- A recent photograph of you
- The following pages of your passport:
- the front cover
- the photo and information page
- any showing visas issued to you
- Your university transcript(s)
- All of your qualifications certificates postage 16
- A recent academic reference (this should be on headed paper from the institution and include the referee’s signature and contact details)
- A recent work reference from your employer including a statement about your working practices proof of your English Language qualification (see here for details of what English Language qualifications they require https://www.harper-adams.ac.uk/university-life/international/english-language.cfm )
- Your cv