Applications are invited to apply for the International Master’s Scholarship Scheme which is offering by the University of Oulu in Finland.
The University provides scholarships to academically talented international students studying for a Master’s degree at the University.
Nice offer for overseas students to get financial support for master study in Finland.
User Review( votes)
The University of Oulu is one of the largest universities in Finland, located in the city of Oulu. It was founded on July 8, 1958. The university has around 16,000 students and 3,000 staff.
All applicants are required to prove a high level of proficiency in the English language. All programmes ask the applicant to submit documented evidence of their level of English.
- Application Deadline: January 20, 2021
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing the master programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in any subject
- Award: The financial aid positions will be granted in the form of a tuition fee waiver covering 50% or 75% of the full tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Numbers are not given.
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Finland
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this Master’s Scholarship Scheme.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants are eligible to apply for a University of Oulu IM Scholarship 2020-21 if they meet the admissions criteria and are liable to pay the tuition fee. The application will be processed in the selection procedure only if the applicant meets the admissions criteria. In order to retain the program in the following year of study, a student must have completed 55 ECTS by the end of the previous academic year.
How to Apply: Students are required to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university and after that, they will be considered for the grant. Application documents, which are required for all of the programmes are the following:
- Copy of Bachelor’s (or higher) degree certificate in original language / Temporary (provisional) degree certificate
- Copy of transcript of records of Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in the original language
- Proof of language proficiency
- Copy of passport’s information page or a copy of an official ID card
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Two reference forms
- English Language Requirements: All applicants are required to prove a high level of proficiency in the English language. All programmes ask the applicant to submit documented evidence of their level of English.