Loughborough University is thrilled to announce the Postgraduate Taught Scholarships for Africans in the UK. The financial aid positions will cover 100% of the course fees for the postgraduate taught course for one year.
Loughborough University is a public research university located in the market town of Loughborough, Leicestershire, in the East Midlands of England.
Amazing opportunity for Africans in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The standard University IELTS English language requirements are 6.5 overall with 6.0 in each individual element (reading, writing, listening and speaking). Some departments may require higher levels of English language.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a postgraduate taught programme at Loughborough University.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in all subjects offered by Loughborough University.
- Award: These financial aid positions will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught a course for one year.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
- Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours Degree)
- Commitment to return to their home country on completion of the postgraduate programme
- Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to their home country on their return
- Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK
- Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved
- Students from Africa (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe) can apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You have to enrol in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you can download the application form and submit it to Marketing and Advancement Loughborough University Loughborough Leicestershire LE11 3TU UK or Email: [email protected]
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours Degree).
- English language Requirements: The standard University IELTS English language requirements is 6.5 overall with 6.0 in each individual element (reading, writing, listening and speaking). Some departments may require higher levels of English language.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020