Are you searching for an MBA award in the UK? If so, here is the right opportunity for you. Durham University Business School is awarding MBA Scholarships for the session 2020/21.
There are 25+ awards available to support dazzling worldwide students who are entering in the masters degree program at the university.
Wonderful opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Durham University Business School is proudly integral to one of the world’s prestigious universities. The mission of the university is to develop and enthuse leaders and entrepreneurs who create share and use knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
Why study at Durham University Business School? While studying at this university, candidates can get opportunities to gain specialist knowledge and continue to develop innovative teaching approaches. The Durham MBA is designed to provide you with everything you need for success in the business world.
Application Deadline: June 30th, 2020
- University: Durham University Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 25+
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for MBA degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Academic achievement. Alongside the academic achievements required for entry, other academic qualifications that demonstrate academic achievement will be considered, e.g. GMAT score of 650 or above.
- Work or voluntary experience relevant to the programme for which they have applied
- Any additional skills, experience or extra-curricular activities that will add value and indicate that they will make a significant contribution to the cohort on the programme or the Business School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, all candidates must take admission an MBA degree program at the university. Applicants will be automatically considered for applicable scholarships; no separate application is necessary.
- Supporting Documents: CV or resume including full details of previous employment, dates of employment, main duties and responsibilities, salary per annum (in £ sterling) and any periods of unemployment including dates and an explanation, two employer references, Copy of degree certificate (where appropriate) and copy of English test results (where appropriate)
- Admission Requirements: You must meet the entry requirements for taking admission in the university.
- Language Requirement: The University accepts IELTS, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge Proficiency (CPE), Cambridge Advanced (CAE) and the Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic as preferred English Language proficiency tests.
Benefits: Durham University Business School will provide the up to £10,000 off tuition fees to the successful candidates.